Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nutella muffin

I still had some Nutella leftover so I decided to make Nutella muffins. My son being used to cupcakes with obscene amount of frosting said that muffins are not for him. Good so more for me. I love muffins with my coffee or tea. I used chopped pecans instead of chopped hazelnuts because they're the only nuts I have at home and it's just really cold today that I don't feel like going out. 

Ingredients:

6 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup Nutella
1 and 3/4 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup milk
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts (I used chopped pecans)

Directions:

Melt the butter then mix with the Nutella. Set aside. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and chopped pecans. Whisk milk, egg, and vanilla then stir into the flour mixture. Stir in the Nutella mixture. Divide among 12 prepared muffin cups and bake 22 to 28 minutes.

Enjoy with your favorite tea of coffee anytime of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment